DrySpace collects and channels moisture and storm water so you can make the most of the area below your second-story deck.
DrySpace collects and re-directs rainwater and other moisture to keep your deck and your home’s exterior enduringly beautiful. An attractive and expertly engineered vinyl application, DrySpace covers the otherwise-exposed joists of your second-story deck for a polished, protective finish.
DrySpace is easy to install using common tools like a miter saw, tape measurer, and shears. (For a full list of the tools needed to install your DrySpace under deck water management system, consult the DrySpace™ Installation Guide.)
Three easy-to-install interlocking components work together in your DrySpace system to redirect rainwater and can be applied to either a new deck, or retrofitted to an existing deck.
The Benefits of a DrySpace Under Deck Installation
– DrySpace: Double the Space, Ditch the Rainwater
– Easily installed on a new deck, or retrofitted to an existing deck.
– Resists mold and mildew so your build maintains its structural integrity.
– Channels moisture away from your home and away from your deck’s substructure.
– Expands your outdoor living space.
– Polishes your home’s facade with a clean, finished ceiling look.
– Weathers any storm thanks to solid extruded vinyl for maximum strength, durability, and moisture resistance.
Showing all 9 results