$139.95 + HST
Introducing TIVACOAT by TIVADEK, the ultimate solution for enhancing and protecting your deck. Elevate your outdoor living space with this innovative coating that not only adds maximum durability of your deck framing. TIVACOAT is a single-component, liquid-applied protective coating used as a waterproofing membrane for ledgers, beams, joists, posts and more. With the combination of high quality bitumen and various polymers, TIVACOAT forms a high-performance elastomeric waterproof membrane. Containing no solvents, TIVACOAT is non-flammable, with excellent UV, adhesion and chemical resistance.
Discover the extraordinary features of TIVACOAT:
Key Advantages of TIVACOAT:
• Waterproof membrane.
• Easy to apply – precise application.
• Excellents adhesion to virtually any surface.
• No VOC’s, No solvents and No harmful odours.
• Resists cracking, chipping and peeling.
• Highly flexible.
• Organic growth resistant.
• Apply in temperatures above 5 °C /41 °F. Freeze/thaw stable after applied and cured. Store in temperatures above freezing – product will freeze in can.
• One gallon covers approximately 400-500 sq. ft. of deck framing (600 – 800 lin. ft. of framing).
• That’s 55-75% SAVINGS compared to taping for same lin. ft.
• No job site waste and debris, unlike taping.
• Can be sealed and re-used for a later application or touch ups.
Easy to apply
Excellent adhesion to virtually any surface
No VOC’s, solvents, and harmful odours
Resists cracking, chipping, and peeling
Organic growth resistance
High chemical resistance